On Main Street, next to the FPC Chapel, is housed the bell from the old Bellwood Presbyterian Church. The Bellwood Church was located in the Bellwood community near Carthage. The Bellwood Church was founded by members of the Goshen Cumberland Presbyterian Church and others after the Union of 1906 and was an active rural congregation. From 1960 until its dissolution, the pastor of First-Lebanon also served the Bellwood Church. When the Bellwood Church closed, many of its members joined First-Lebanon.